Returns & Exchanges
As a Modest Apparel Boutique, we know how hard it can be to find modest, affordable clothing in local retail stores. Our goal is to help our customers make satisfying purchases on our online boutique without having to make a return. We understand online shopping isn't everyone's cup of tea. For this reason, we encourage all customers to take the time to thoroughly read each item description to better understand what size will fit best, this way customer return costs can be avoided. JDA carries several unique brands that run differently. Please do not assume, if you’re a certain size for one item you will be the same size for all.
**Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card.**
- Customers must make a request for a return within 7 days from when the item was delivered. Request made after this time period will not be approved, no exceptions.
- To begin the return process you must send your request to email@example.com.
- All returns must be approved FIRST before shipped back.
- Please remember all SALE items are final and do not qualify for returns. The term "Final Sale" means an item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Qualified returns will receive approval within 1-2 business days. (Please check your spam to make sure our response emails haven’t gone there)
- Returns must be received with 10 days from when approval was given, no exceptions.
- Returns must be in original, unused, unworn condition with no defects, no stains, with all tags attached.
- Please allow up to 3-4 business days to inspect and process your return once we receive it.
- Once your return has been approved, you will receive a store credit to your account.
- Refunds will NOT be issued.
- Please keep in mind that the store credit will only reflect the amount that was paid for the items at the time of the purchase. (This amount does not include shipping cost)
- Expired coupons or prior special deals used for the initial purchase cannot be applied to a customer’s exchange purchase.
- Once you receive your digital gift card, you will be able complete your exchange directly on our site by repurchasing whatever item(s) you choose.
- JDA cannot guarantee customers that an item will be available by the time that their return has been processed.
- We do not hold items for customers, due the fact that customers have changed their minds about making a return and items have been held that could have been sold.
Defects or Damaged Items:
Upon receipt, please inspect your order immediately.
Please be sure to inspect your items within 3 days of receiving your order for defects and issues.
- All defects and issues must be notified via email firstname.lastname@example.org within that 3 day window, and must include order number and images of the issue.
- We cannot make exceptions once you have had the merchandise in your care for a longer period of time, removed tags, washed or worn it.
To Ship back your order:
- Customers are responsible for ALL shipping cost for orders and returns.
- Feel free to ship your orders back with the carrier of your choice.
- We encourage customers to save and send us all return tracking information, so there is proof once it’s been delivered.
- In the event, an item doesn’t get delivered, JDA is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Please send your returns to: